Air Lift AutoPilot V2 Digital Air Management
Allow 10-14 days for delivery
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Properties||Digital Pressure Based System|
The AutoPilot V2 needs no introduction. It's the most talked about and sought after management package in the Air Lift range.
The V2 is a highly evolved system offering a multitude of functions:
• Specially designed AutoTune calibration function allows the controller to learn and adapt to your vehicle.
• Rise on start mode - raise your car at the turn of the key, no input required (useful if you're kind enough to let your friends behind the wheel of your pride and joy)!
• Normal/Play modes mean the system will normally adjust the pressures in each axle accordingly (front two/back two bags, to maintain the ideal handling characteristics), however it automatically senses and adapts to "Play" mode to allow you to move from side to side.
• Monitor the pressures not only in each bag, but also the reservoir from the driver's seat.
• Advanced monitoring and leak detection.
• Made in the USA using the very best components.
8 presets user defined presets
4 way control - preset or manually adjust all four corners
3 wires. The high quality OEM style loom makes the installation neat and very easy.
1 PSI accuracy. This means you can maintain optimal handling with minimal fuss.
100% tested for leaks and functionality before shipment.
1/4" and 3/8" line configurations available.
1 year warranty as standard.
Multi Coloured LCD display offers a choice of 512 combinations!
Display pressures in PSI or BAR.
Built in Easy Control tap adjusts pressure by 1 PSI for superb accuracy.
Rugged display unit fits in the palm of your hand and is hooked up by a single wire.
Patent Pending super compact unit combines both ECU and manifold into one neat location.
Tank monitoring is built in, and compressor on/off settings are completely adjustable.
Large port valves allow for a fast inflate/deflate time.
Exhaust port can be diverted to reduce noise inside (or outside).
Supplied with water trap as standard.